Traditionally, yoga was taught one-to-one. A person seeking knowledge asked the guru who decided whether he wanted to teach him.
Just like everything else, the way of teaching yoga has also changed, westernalized.
The package has changed, however ancient teachings and what moves the world and people is remained to be the same.
We're not gurus, but teachers, however we're happy to use our knowledge and experience to help.
A private class may provide the followings:
- You can enjoy the teachers full aYou're the one who choose the theme:
- you've probably felt on a perfectly designed group class that you would have needed something else. For example twists instead of inversions.
- On a private class you can ask to practise a specific asana group
- you have space to master or get closer to a complex asana. Which one do you find impossible to get the body into?
- the theme can be anything: bandhas, pranayama, chakras and many more
- you can choose where to place the emphasis. Relaxation? Meditation? Breathing techniques?
- A personalized guided meditation may dissolve actual negative packages
- The class can be in the studio or in your home, so you're not bothered with driving or public transport.
Book a class and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
|1 student||2 students||3 students|
|60 minutes||7.500 HUF||12.000 HUF||15.000 HUF|
|75 minutes||8.000 HUF||13.000 HUF||16.500 HUF|
|90 minutes||9.500 HUF||15.000 HUF||18.000 HUF|
|60 minutes||28.000 HUF||44.000 HUF||55.200 HUF|
|75 minutes||30.000 HUF||48.000 HUF||60.000 HUF|
|90 minutes||35.000 HUF||52.000 HUF||66.000 HUF|
|60 minutes||39.000 HUF||61.000 HUF||78.000 HUF|
|75 minutes||42.000 HUF||66.000 HUF||88.000 HUF|
|90 minutes||45.000 HUF||69.500 HUF||94.000 HUF|